If you, a friend or a relative is experiencing appetite changes as they get older then they may be at risk of malnutrition or under nourishment.
Someone who is malnourished may often show the following signs and symptoms:
• Unintended weight loss
• Clothes, belts and jewellery – such as rings – become loose over time
• Reduced appetite
• Lack of interest in food and drink
• Feeling tired all the time
• Feeling weak
• Getting ill more often, and taking longer to recover
• Depression or low mood
• Sensitive to cold temperatures
• Poor concentration
• Wounds take longer to heal
If you, a friend or relative is experiencing these symptoms it’s important to see your GP as soon as possible.
View our Mini Meals Extra range
Our range developed for those at risk of malnutrition.Mini Meals Extra
Order a FREE Brochure
Request a free brochure to browse all of our Specialist Nutrition meal ranges:
Main brochure - includes all of our delicious meals. You will be able to find our Specialist Nutrition ranges in their own section at the back.
Softer Foods brochure - includes our range of meals for those with swallowing difficulties.Request a brochure